Tuition and Fees
All students must make the first tuition payment in full by 7 calendar days prior to the course start date. Current students are required to register for a new term no later than one business day prior to the start of a term.
- Intensive English Program (Morning/Evening): $1,260.00 (10 weeks)
- TOEFL Test Prep. / Professional English Program: $1,800.00 (10 weeks)
- Discovery accepts payments by cash, money orders, traveler’s checks, personal checks (in $US), and credit cards.
- For bank wire transfers, please contact the center you wish to attend to obtain instructions.
- Personal checks must be drawn on U.S. banks.
- There is a $30.00 fee for returned checks.
[Zelle QR Code]
In order for your application to be processed, you must include a non-refundable application fee of $100 with your completed application form (see School Catalog). This application fee is waived if the student is deferring the start date within 100 days – or has attended DLC previously and is reapplying and starting within 180 days of the student’s last day of registration at DLC.
Express Mailing Fee
Unless you pick up the acceptance package in person, we allow the delivery of the acceptance package or any refund checks only by courier companies that have a tracking system ensuring its delivery. The non-refundable express mailing fees are variable based on the region.
Textbook and Materials Fee
Students must purchase or rent the required textbooks for the courses by the second day of the term. Discovery offers textbook rental services to students enrolled in the Intensive English Program. Please ask our administrative staff for more information. For the TOEFL test prep and professional English programs, the textbook and materials fee per term is $120.
- Student ID Card: $15 (plus mailing fees)
- Transcript/Enrollment Verification Letter: Free for current students (excluding mailing fees), $15 per copy plus mailing fees for students who are not currently enrolled
*DISCOVERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION REGARDING TUITION AND FEES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. PLEASE ASK CAMPUS ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF FOR CURRENT PRICES AND SESSION PROGRAM DATES.